3/F Dusit Thani Manila ayala center, Makati City Tel. 8819-5644 / 8810-9622
PRIVATE STAFF/EMPLOYEE OF PERSONS HOLDING DIPLOMATIC OR OFFICIAL STATUS IN JAPAN
To work as private staff/employee of persons holding diplomatic or official status in Japan
- Size of document for application should be A4 size only. If document is other size, please submit copy that is already adjusted in A4 size from its original and without staples or pasting pages.
- Applicants are exempted from submitting (4) and (5) Indicated below if they can submit old/valid passports with used Japan visa.
- It is applicant’s responsibility to ensure that he/she meet the requirements for the grant of a visa. Submission of any supporting documents not listed below is encouraged (e.g. applicant’s economic or social ties with the Philippines, urgent reasons for visit: medical certificate, wedding invitation).
- Sufficient documents does not guarantee of an approve visa, still Japan Embassy's discretion applies.
- If a falsified document is submitted, a visa will not be issued.
- Documents submitted cannot be returned as a general rule.
- In some instances, Japan Embassy ask for an additional document (other than the basic). Such documents must be submitted within three (3) months only, otherwise the application will be terminated.
- Receipts of documents (PSA B/C, PSA M/C, Bank Certificate, etc.) should be removed.
All documents must be original unless otherwise stated.
- Broken passport is not accepted. Passports must be signed and must have at least two (2) blank visa pages.
2. Visa Application Form
- Available at the OUR WEB SITE, at the entrance of the Embassy or at FRIENDSHIP TOURS.
- Application form should be filled out all items correctly, If item is not applicable, please fill in [N/A]. Embassy may not accept application with blank item, no signature or no date in the form; may deny the application that is filled out incorrectly or wrong information.
- Specs: 4.5cm x 3.5cm(2x1.4 inch),, with white background.
- Photo must be taken within 6 months.
- Please write applicant's name and birthdate on back side of the photo.
- Photo must be pasted on the application form.
4. Copy of Employment Contract
5. Original and photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility (if issued by the Immigration Bureau of Japan
[DOCUMENTS TO BE PREPARED BY EMPLOYER HOLDING DIPLOMATIC OR OFFICIAL STATUS IN JAPAN]